Halloween Drinks: Potions and Brews for Your Spooky Gathering
Halloween is the perfect time to get creative with your drinks, and there are many easy and spooky recipes that you can make at home using ingredients you probably already have on hand. Whether you’re hosting a party or just want to enjoy a festive drink with your family, these recipes are sure to please.
Here are two Halloween drink recipes, two with alcohol and one without:
- 45 ml gold tequila
- 30 ml lime juice
- 20 ml orange liqueur /Cointreau/
- Blood orange slice, for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Shake until well-chilled.
- Strain into a glass of your choice rimmed with salt (optional).
- Garnish with a orange slice.
- 60 g blackberries + for garnish
- 15 ml simple syrup /sugar with water/
- Pinch of vanilla extract
- 15 ml fresh lemon juice
- 45 ml vodka
- Soda water to top up
- Raspberries for garnish
- In the chilled glass, add half of the blackberries, simple syrup, and vanilla extract. Muddle the ingredients together.
- Add the lemon juice, vodka, and stir until the simple syrup is dissolved.
- Add the remaining blackberries and ice cubes.
- Top up the drink with soda water and stir.
- Garnish with raspberries or blackberries and serve!
Vampire's Blood Punch
- 50 ml cranberry juice
- 50 ml blood orange juice
- 50 ml ginger ale
- 10 ml lime juice
- Slice of orange for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a glass with ice.
- Stir until well-chilled.
- Garnish with a slice of orange and cranberries.
Here is an additional variation with an alcohol:
- Sparkling Vampire’s Blood Punch: Add a splash of champagne or prosecco to the punch for a fizzy and refreshing drink.
Feel free to experiment and create your own unique Halloween drinks. You can use different ingredients, flavors, and garnishes to create drinks that are perfectly suited to your party theme.
Have fun experimenting and creating your own unique drinks! Happy Halloween!
Title image: Atwater Cocktail Club